搜索此博客

2019年4月12日星期五

几段按摩英语对话



对话
A:Hello, is that the spa?你好,这是温泉疗养地吗?
B:Yes, this is the head masseuse speaking.是的,我是按摩师负责人。
A:I'd like to make an appointment for a massage.我想预约一次按摩。
B:What time would you like to come?你希望什么时候来?
A:Can you book me in at ten?我可以预订在10点钟吗?
B:Yes, we can. What's your name please?可以,请问你贵姓?
A:It's Mr. Ramm.我是拉姆。
B:Thanks, Mr. Ramm. What kind of massage would you like?感谢您,拉姆先生。你想做哪种按摩?
A:I want a foot rub and a back rub.我想做足底按摩和背部按摩。
B:We can do a full-body massage for the same price.我们同样的价格可以做一次全身的按摩。
A:OK, that sounds fine.好的,听起来不错。
B:Would you like to have a sauna first?你想先洗个桑拿浴吗?
A:OK, I will.对,我想先洗个桑拿浴。
B:I'II book you into the steam room at 10 a.m. and then you can be on the massage table by 10:30 a.m.我们可以给您预订上午10点钟到蒸汽室,然后10:30到按摩床。
A:Great, I'm looking forward to it.太好了,我期盼着。



Robert: Why are you twisting your back like that?
罗伯特:你为什么要像那样扭曲你的背?
Staci: I'm in pain. My back and shoulders really hurt. I think it's from sitting at this computer all the time.
丝塔茜:我身上很痛。我的脊背和肩膀真的受伤了。我想是因为整天坐在电脑面前的缘故。
Robert: What you need is a good massage. It can get rid of the knots in your muscles and get you some pain relief.
罗伯特:你需要一次舒适的按摩。按摩能驱散你肌肉里的结,帮助你缓解疼痛。
61.jpg
Staci: I don't know. I don't like the idea of getting naked in front of a stranger.
丝塔茜:我不知道。我不喜欢在陌生人面前裸露身体。
Robert: If you're skittish about that, remember that you'll be covered with a sheet, except for the part that he or she is working on. It's not a big deal.
罗伯特:不用对此忧心忡忡,他们会给你盖上被单,只有按摩的部位才会露在外面。这没什么大不了的。
Staci: But what if they're too rough with me? It might make things worse.
丝塔茜:但是万一他们很粗鲁地对待我怎么办?那可能会使事情变得更糟。
Robert: An experienced massage therapist will ask you the amount of pressure you want and you can speak up if you don't like what he or she is doing.
罗伯特:一位有经验的按摩师会问你想要承受多大的压力,如果你不满意他/她的服务,你可以说出来。
Staci: Do you think a massage could really help me?
丝塔茜:你真的觉得按摩会对我有帮助吗?
Robert: Definitely. I recommend my massage therapist. She's licensed and very good.
罗伯特:绝对。我推荐你去找我的按摩师。她有执照,服务也非常周到。
Staci: She doesn't use smelly oils or play hokey music during the massage, does she?
丝塔茜:她不会在按摩时使用难闻的油或者播放做作的音乐吧,会不会?
Robert: No, she doesn't. She's very professional, without being too clinical, if you know what I mean. Call her!
罗伯特:不,她不会。她很专业,同时也不会太像临床实践,你明白的。给她打电话吧!
Staci: I'll think about it—ouch!
丝塔茜:我会考虑的——哎哟!
Robert: Call her right now. You don't have a minute to lose!
罗伯特:现在就打给她。你没有多少时间可以浪费了!




我想要按摩服务。
A: I want some massage1 service.
我想要按摩服务。
B:What kind of massage would you like: a body massage, a point massage, or a foot massage.
您想要什么按摩:全身按摩,穴位按摩,还是足底按摩?
同类问句:
What is a point massage?
什么是穴位按摩?
Point massage is a typical Chinese-style massage. According to Chinese medicinal theory, there are certain points all over one's body. These points are connected by a certain system within the body. Each point represents a certain body organ. For instance, this point on the leg represents the stomach. When the points are massaged2, the corresponding organ will feel relaxed or better. if it is hurt.
穴位按摩是典型的中国式按摩。根据中医的理论,人的身体遍布了穴位。穴位在人的身体内部是由某 种系统连接着。每个穴位代表了身体的某个器官。比如,腿上的这个穴位代表了胃。当这个穴位被按
摩时,相应的器官就会感到放松,或如果感觉疼就能感到舒畅。
It sounds fantastic. Does it hurt?
听起来非常奇妙。按摩时痛吗?
It doesn't hurt. But, when the point is pressed, you might feel sore a little bit.
不痛。但是,当按摩穴位时,您会感到有点酸。
How much is point massage?
穴位按摩多少钱?
200 Yuan(RMB), 45 minutes.
人民币200元,45分钟。
稍等一下
请您在那边的沙发上的等好吗?
A: Hi, I want to have a perm.
你好,我要烫头发。
B: Would you please wait at the sofa over there? We will attend to you after we have finished with our other customers.
请您在那边的沙发上的等好吗?等我们给先来的顾客做完后,就会给您做。
同类问句:
I'm sorry, but would you mind waiting? We're awfully3 busy right now.
对不起,您介意等一下吗?我们现在正忙着。
No, of course not. Do you have today's newspaper or latest magazine?
不,当然不介意。你们有今天的报纸或者近期的杂志吗?
No. But you can watch TV, there's good performance on it.
没有。但您可以看看电视,有好节目呢。


以下无音频:

***************************************

身体不适I feel a pain in my waist recently.
我最近感到腰疼。
I seems to have pain all over.
我似乎全身疼痛。
I'm aching all over.
我浑身疼。

按摩预约Can I book an appointment for a foot massage tomorrow?
我能预约明天做足底按摩吗?
I'd like a whole-body massage.
我想做个全身按摩。
Could I have a head massage this weekend?
我周末能做个头部按摩吗?

按摩手法You can use the jets to massage your back.
你可以用这些水柱来按摩你的背部。
The masseuse will walk on your back.
按摩小姐会踩在你的背上。
I don't like the massage with feet.
我不喜欢用脚进行的按摩。

按摩效果A little massage can relieve stress.
做发按摩可以缓解压力。
Foot massage will make you feel better.
足底按摩会让你感觉更好。
You'll feel refreshed after a head massage.
头部按摩后你会感到神清气爽。

***************************************

Receptionist:Good morning, Sir. What can I do for you?
先生您早,我能为您做些什么?

Zhangming:I have made an appointment with Mr. Wangbao for my mother to receive massage treatment here for her back pain.
我跟王宝先生约定了带我母亲来这里接受按摩治疗。

Receptionist:Oh yes, you must be Mr. Zhangming and this lady must be your mother.
啊,您一定是张明先生,这位女士一定是您的母亲。

Zhangming:Yes, you're right. Is Mr. Wang in?
对,王先生在么?

Receptionist:Yes, he is in his office. Please take a seat while I go and ask him to come out to meet you.
他在他的办公室,请坐吧,我请他出来见你们。

Zhangming:Thank you.
谢谢。

过了一会儿,王宝从办公室出来招呼张明和他的妈妈。

Wangbao:Hi, Ming. It's very nice to see you again. I am sorry that I was unable to meet you at the railway station yesterday as I had some unforeseen urgent matters to attend to. Did everything go well?

Hi,明,很高兴再次跟你见面。 我昨天有一些预料不到的紧急事情要办,所以不能到火车站接你们,非常抱歉。你们一切都顺利么?

Zhangming:Yes, it was most helpful of you to make all the arrangements for us. We settled down very smoothly and the hotel room is very good. By the way, this is my mother who needs treatment for her back pain.
谢谢你替我们做出的所有安排。 我们都很顺利的住下来,酒店的房间也很好。 这是我的妈妈,它需要为他的背痛接受治疗。

Wangbao:Hello Mrs. Zhang, it's very nice to meet you. Let me now take you to Room Number 1 where our masseur, Mr. Lizhi, is waiting for you. Mr. Li is one of our best masseurs and is particularly wellknown for treating back pain.
张太太您好,很高兴认识你。让我带你到一号房间,我们这里最好的按摩师在等你,他在治疗背痛方面特别有名。

Mrs Zhang:That's great. I'm ready to go at any time.
好极了,我随时都可以去。

Wangbao:OK, please come with me.
好,请跟我来。

王宝便带张明和他的妈妈到一号房间,介绍他们给李智先生

Wangbao:Good morning, Lizhi. With me here are my friend Zhangming and his mother whom I mentioned to you earlier.
李智您早,这是我先前跟你提过的我的朋友张明和他的母亲。

Lizhi:I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Zhang and Mrs Zhang:
张先生,张太太,我很高兴认识你们。

Wangbao:Mrs Zhang, this is Mr. Lizhi. I shall now leave you with him and he will take good care of you. While you are recieving treatment here, I shall have a cup of tea with Ming in my office. If you need anything, just ask Lizhi to call us.
张太太,这是李智先生,我现在把你交给他,他会很好地照顾你。 我会跟张明在我的办公室喝茶,你需要什么,可以请李先生告诉我们。

Mrs Zhang:Thank you. Please go ahead. I shall be all right here.
谢谢,你们去吧。 我在这里不会有问题的。

王宝和张明离开一号房间,到他的办公室喝茶。

Lizhi:Mrs Zhang, please take a seat. Before we start, let me call in a workman to put on a bed sheet and a pillo case for you. We change bed sheets and pillo cases for each and every customer and they are washed and sterilised after use.
张太太,请坐; 我们开始以前,让我请工人放上床单和枕套; 我们都替每一个客人换床单和枕套,用完后都会拿去洗和消毒。

Mrs Zhang:Good, it's important to keep bedware clean and hygienic.
好,保持床上用品整洁和卫生是很重要的。

Lizhi:What exactly is your problem and how did it start, Mrs Zhang?
张太太,你的身体有什么不舒服,是怎么开始的呢?

Mrs Zhang:About a month ago, I twisted my waist while trying to move a heavy table at home. This has left me with a severe lower back pain since then.
大概一个月前,我在家里移动一张很重的桌子时扭了腰,自从那个时候,我的下背部一直都疼得很厉害。

Lizhi:Have you seen any doctors and received treatment from them?
你有没有看过医生,接受治疗?

Mrs Zhang:Yes, I have seen quite a few doctors, both western and Chinese. The western doctors just gave me pain killers and advised me to stay in bed until the back pain is gone. The Chinese doctors treated me with massage and ointment. Neither kind of treatment has been effective.
有的,我看过好几个医生,包括西医和中医; 西医只给我止痛药和要我卧床休息, 中医则用药酒和按摩替我治疗。 但两种方法都没有效果。

Lizhi:Did any of them give you an x-ray check?
他们当中有没有替你用X光检查?

Mrs Zhang:Yes, one of them did. But the x-ray film did not show anything seriously wrong.
他们其中一个有替我用X光检查,但照片没有显示什么大的问题。

Lizhi:OK, please lie down on the massage bed with your face downward. I'll perform a detailed check on you. Please point with your finger to the part of your back where the pain is most intense.
好,请睡在按摩床上,面向下,我要替你做详细的检查; 请用手指指到你背部最疼的部分。

Mrs Zhang:This part, slightly below the back of the waist.
这部分,就是腰的背后对下一点点的地方

Lizhi:OK, now I shall examine in detail the different parts of your spine, beginning with the lumber vertebrae. I shall press and massage with different intensity as I go along and you may call out where it hurts. Does it hurt when I press here?
好,我现在会详细检查你脊椎不同的部位,我会用不同的力度按你的部位,你觉得藤就说出来; 我按这里你疼不疼呢?

Mrs Zhang:A little bit.
一点点。

Lizhi:What about here? Does it hurt when I press?
这里怎么样? 我按这里疼不疼呢?

Mrs Zhang:Ah, it hurts very much. Please do not press so hard.
啊,很疼,请不要那么使劲按。

Lizhi:I have now finished examining your whole spine and found that your second lumber vertebra has been slightly displaced. This is most probably the main cause of your back pain.
我已经检查过你的整个脊椎,我发现你的第二个腰椎骨有点移位了,这很有可能就是你背痛的主要原因。

Mrs Zhang:Is there any cure for this?
有没有医治的方法呢?

Lizhi:Yes, I shall now put it right for you. Just lie still and relax. You may feel some pain when I do this , but the pain will subside after a few seconds.
有的,我现在就替你治疗。 你只要躺好和放松,我做的时候,你会觉得有点疼,但几秒钟后就不疼了。

Mrs Zhang:Ah, it hurts.
啊,很疼啊!

Lizhi:Don't worry. It's finished. Your second lumber vertebra is now back in place. I shall massage the surrounding tissues for a while and you'll feel much better. Just lie still and relax.
不用担心,已经做完了。 你的第二腰椎骨已经恢复原位了,我在替你按摩一下周围的组织以后,你会觉得好很多。 你只要躺定何放松。

Mrs Zhang:Oh yes, it's not so painful now.
是的,现在没有那么疼了。

Lizhi:OK, I have now finished with the massage. You can now get up, stretch your limbs and walk around the room to see how you feel.
好了,按摩完毕了; 你现在可以起来,伸伸你的手脚,在这房间走一下,看感觉怎么样。

Mrs Zhang:Splendid. I feel a lot better now. My back is not so stiff and my back pain has been greatly eased.
非常好,我觉得比以前好得多了;我的背部没有那么紧,背痛也大大减轻了。

Lizhi:Good, this is a very good start. For further recovery, you will need about four more sessions of massage treatment. I suggest that you come every other day so that you get a day of rest between sessions.
好,这是个非常好的开始; 要进一步康复,你需要多四次的治疗,我建议你隔天来,好让你在治疗之间有一天的休息。

Mrs Zhang:Wonderful, this is very much simpler than I expected. I thought it would take at least a month to get my back pain releived satisfactorily. By the way, what are the things that I should do and should not do during the treatment period?
好极了,这比我预期的简单的多了。 我预计需要最少一个月才能减轻我的背痛。 请你告诉我在治疗期间我应该做什么和不应该做什么。

Lizhi:You should rest in bed as far as possible today and tomorrow. If your condition improves further, you may walk around in the streets, but you should avoid lifting heavy objects. It is also important to pay special attention to your postures. Try to keep your back straight while standing, walking or sitting. A cushion for supporting your lower back in your chairs would also help.
在今天和明天你应该尽可能卧床休息,若以后情况进一步改善,你可以到街上走一下,但要避免拿重的东西。 注意身体姿势也非常重要,无论站立,行走或坐下,都应该保持背部伸直,如果在坐位里有一个支持下背的软垫会更好。

Mrs Zhang:Thank you very much for your service and advice, Mr. Li. You have been most helpful and your skills are most impressive. I shall recommend you to my friends in Hong Kong.
李先生,非常谢谢你的服务和忠告; 你帮了我很大的忙,你的按摩技术给我留下深刻的印象,我会把你推介给我香港的朋友。

Lizhi:You're wellcome. I'll see you again at the same time the day after tomorrow. Bye for now.
不用客气,我们后天同样时间再见面吧。再见。

Mrs Zhang:Thank you once again. Bye Bye.
在次感谢你。 再见。

***************************************

按摩常用英语一百句
(1) What is bothering you ?/What is your trouble?
您哪儿不舒服?
(2) I often have headaches.
我常常头痛。
(3) What are the symptoms?
您有什么症状?
(4) Sometimes my head is giddy. I feel dizzy.
我有时头晕,我觉得头晕。
(5) Where are the pains?
您哪儿痛?
(6) I often have back pain.
我常常背痛。
(7) Are there any other symptoms?
还有其它症状吗?
(8) I often suffer from lower back pain.
我常常腰痛。
(9) How long have you been ill?
您病了多久了?
(10) There is something wrong with my headache.
我头痛,一定出了些毛病。
(11) I went to the hospital for a check-up this morning.
今天早上我到医院去做了一次检查。
(12) How about your appetite today?
今天你的胃口怎么样?
(13) The doctor gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
医生给我做了X光胸透并且量了我的血压。
(14) The doctor wanted me to take these pills every six hours.
医生要我每6个小时服一次药片。
(15)Do you think the patient can be cured?
您认为这个病人能治好吗?
(16) My father had a heart attack last night.
我父亲昨天晚上心脏病发作了。
(17) We’ll give you an injection to bring down the temperature.
我们将给您注射以便您的体温降下来。
(18) Take the pills twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
每日服两次药片,早、晚各一次。
(19) It is better to treat your condition with Massage treatment.
用按摩疗法治您的病效果较好。
(20) Massage treatment is effective for many symptoms of illnesses.
按摩治疗对许多病症都有效。
(21) Do you have any palpitations?
你有心悸现象吗?
(22) et me examine you.
让我给你检查一下
(23) Where is your injury?
你伤在哪了?
(24) It’s swollen and rather painful.
肿了并且很疼
(25) It’s not broken, but just a sprain
没有骨折,只是扭伤
(26) The pain and swelling will be alleviated.
疼痛和肿胀会缓解
(27) Does the pain spread to any other area?
疼痛放射到其它地方吗?
(28) Do you have fever?
你发烧吗?
(29) Do you feel nauseous?
你恶心吗?
(30) When did the pain start?
什么时候开始疼的?
(31) It could be a slight sprain.
可能是轻微的扭伤
(32) Let me take your temperature/blood pressure
让我量一下体温/血压
(33) Let me look at your tongue
让我看一下你的舌头
(34) Could you give me an examination?
能给我做个检查吗?
(35) I had a heavy cough last night.
我昨晚咳得很厉害。
(36) I feel feverish.
我有点儿发烧。
(37) I have been sneezing all day.
我打了一天喷嚏。
(38) I have a stuffed-up nose.
我鼻子不通气。
(39) I feel pain on the back/ in the tummy.
我感觉背疼/肚子疼
(40) I can’t lift my left arm.
我的左臂举不起来了
(41) We provide guests with a free bathing gown and slippers.
我们为顾客提供了免费的浴衣和浴鞋
(42) During the course of the massage, you may experience some pain, numbness and distension. This is normal.
在按摩当中,你会有痛、麻和胀的感觉,这都是正常的。
(43) Does it painful?
疼不疼
(44) The force is too heavy. I can’t bear it.
力度太大了,我承受不了。
(45) A massage should not be performed within two hours after a meal.
饭后两小时内不能做按摩
(46) Never begin to massage with cold hands until they are warm after rubbing each other.
不要用凉手做按摩,应先把双手摩擦变热
(47) After an hour’s foot massage, you will feel your feet become much warmer than ever,and you will be healthier all over.
经过一小时的足底按摩,你会感觉你的脚比以前温暖许多,并且会增强你的体质。
(48) Generally, foot massage starts from the toes to the sole, from the left foot to the right.
通常说来,足底按摩是从脚趾到脚跟,从左脚到右脚
(49) How long will the massage take?
按摩要用多长时间
(50) Please relax, close your eyes and breathe calmly.
请放松,闭上眼睛并慢慢呼吸。
(51) I’d like to have a facial massage. How much do you charge?
我想做一下面部按摩。你们怎么收费?
(52) Let me hang up your coat. Please lie down on this bed.
我帮你把外衣挂上。请躺在这张床上。
(53) Please close your eyes and relax
请闭上眼睛,尽量放松
(54) I always feel my eyes are distending.
我总是感觉眼睛发胀
(55) Course of treatment, once a day, 6 times a course; with an interval of 3-5 days between two courses.
疗程:每日一次,6次一疗程。各疗程之间隔三到五天。
(56) Flatly push the neck and back till they become penetratedly hot.
平推颈背部,以热深透为度
(57) Do you have a massage here in the hotel?
宾馆里有按摩服务吗?
(58) Please give me a body massage
请给我做一个全身按摩
(59)The health care center is open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. every day.
保健中心每天早晨6:00到晚上11:00开放。
(60) Chinese massage treatment is extremely good for tired joints.
中医按摩对疲劳的关节很有好处。
(61) Acupuncture is a heritage and development of Traditional Chinese medicine. It has a history of more than two thousands of years.
针灸是中医的一个继承和发展,它有两千多年的历史。
(62) To strengthen the body resistance and eliminate pathogenic factors.
扶正怯邪
(63) Ch
inese massage is accepted and has become more and more popular in the world, just for it’s a safe, effective, comfortable, harmless and non-side-effect therapy.
在世界范围内,中医推拿被接受并越来越受欢迎,正是因为他的安全、有效、舒适、无害和无副作用的治疗特点。
(64) I am tired all the time. My whole body is weak.
我总是疲乏无力,浑身没劲
(65) Do you have a cough?
你咳嗽吗?
(66) Are you short of breath?
你呼吸有气短现象吗?
(67) How about your appetite?
你胃口怎么样?
(68) I fell down from the ladder and twisted my ankle. It’s swollen and rather painful
我从梯子上摔下来扭伤了脚踝。它肿起来了,很疼。
(69) There’s nothing serious. It’s not a broken, but just a sprain.
问题不大,没有骨折,只是扭伤。
(70) I have a serious stomachache. I can not eat anything at all.
我的肚子很疼,疼得吃不下东西。
(71) Could you tell me exactly where the pain is, the upper part or the lower part? Right or left?告诉我具体的疼痛位置,是上腹部还是下腹部?右侧还是左侧?
(72) What kind of pain it is? Is it fixed or moving?
是哪种痛?是在一个部位,还是走动?
(73) It(the pain) doesn’t move, but stays in the same place.
疼痛不走动,而是固定在一个位置。
(74) Is the pain constant?
疼痛持续不断吗?
(75) No, it comes and goes.
不是,时有时无。
(76) Have you had it before?
以前发作过吗?
(77) Have you had any head injures?
以前头部受过伤吗?
(78) Could you describe the problem exactly?
能否描述得具体一些
(79) I think you have got a fever. Have you taken your temperature?
我想你是发烧了,你量过体温吗?
(80) You’d better get plenty of rest and drink lots of water.
你最好多休息,多喝水。
(81) Could you tell us something about self-massage?
你能告诉我们一些自我按摩的方法吗?
(82) Sure. Speaking of self-massage, I can introduce you a simple form of self-massage——rubbing the stomach.
当然。提到自我按摩,我可以给你介绍一种简单的自我按摩方法——腹部按摩
(83) Please look at me and follow what I do. You may do the exercises in either sitting or lying position. In the sitting posture, hold your trunk upright.
请看并跟我学。可以采取站姿或坐姿。坐着的时候躯干要挺直。
(84) Rub around your navel clockwise 18 times.
顺时针按摩肚脐周围18次。
(85) How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉怎么样?
(86) You need an injection.
你需要打针。
(87) Don’t overdo things. Have a good rest.
不要过度劳累,好好休息。
(88 )Don’t worry. It’s quite a common condition and should clear up in a few da
ys.
不要担心。这是常见病,没几天就会好的。
(89) I’m glad your feet have responded to the treatment.
治疗对你的脚有效,我很高兴。
(90) Please keep still for a moment.
请保持这个姿势一会儿
(91) This will not hurt you.
不会弄疼你的
(92) Please lie on the tummy.
请趴在床上。
(93) Please turn over and lie on the back.
请翻身,仰卧。
(94) Roll over onto the left/right side.
请左侧/右侧卧。
(95) Don’t hurry, take your time.
不要着急,慢慢来。
(96) OK。 You can close your eyes and take a nap。
好的。你可以闭上眼睛,好好睡一觉。
(97) Your pulse is uneven. I think all the problems are caused by the cold.
你的脉搏不稳,我想这些问题都是由感冒引起的。
(98) Manipulation used in the massage can be classified into two categories: those promoting the circulation of qi and blood and those smoothing the meridians and collaterals.
按摩的手法可以归为两类:一类是促进气和血液循环,一类是缓和气和血液循环。
(99) I’ll keep up with this pressure. If you feel any pain, just ask me to stop. I can help you judge if you have any problems.
我会保持这个力量,如果你感到什么地方特别疼,请要我停下来。我可以帮你判断你是否有什么病。
(100) Could you feel my pulse and see if I’m all right?
你能帮我把把脉,看看我是否正常吗?